Friday, May 9, 2014

He loves me or he loves me not? 're leaving me confused :s

He loves me or he loves me not? 're leaving me confused :s

Hair -  [geek.] Leia's Return Pak [New]
Skin - .Birdy. Izzy 
Piercing - *May's Soul* Nose Chain doble 
Top - [LDP] Purple R&R [ the monochromatic Fair!]
Crochet Top - [NV] Chrochet Sweater 
Short - [LDP] - Highwaist Shorts [New]
Stocking - [LDP] Striped Socks [ the monochromatic Fair!]
Hands -  Slink Mesh Hand Gesture Mouse []
Feet -  Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female High [
Rings - -UtopiaH- My Captive Mesh Rings [New]
Ring - .PANIK. -  Deer [Gatcha]
Ring - .PANIK. -  DisMousey [Gatcha]
Colar -  .random.Matter. - Eluveitie Necklace 
Horns - -UtopiaH- My Suicide Horns V2 
Tattoo -  Lovely Disarray - I'm no Priest: Version
Ears - Lovely_Alien_WebbedEars_
Bow -  Static - Muerte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Layout S.O.P () -All Rights Reserved